If you're looking for photography lessons to help take your photography to the next level you've come to the right place.
I offer custom personal one on one and small group photography lessons in the comfort of your own home or in a public space that is tailored specifically to what you are looking for.
- Did you buy a DSLR camera and want to learn what all the buttons do and what all the letters and numbers mean?
- Did you buy a DSLR hoping to take beautiful pictures with it and only shoot in auto mode because you don't understand how it works?
- Did you try to learn how to use your DSLR camera but found the manual and information online too confusing?
- Do you want to take your photography to the next level and create amazing looking images that you would be proud to frame in your living room and show off to friends and family?
If you answered yes any of these questions then I'm here to help you.
Edmonton Photography Lessons Packages
Photography 101 (3 hour)
For beginners I have a photography 101 course.
- Understanding photography equipment (Camera body, lens, accessories)
- Understanding your DSLR camera (What do all the buttons do?)
- Fundamentals of a DSLR (Aperature, Shutter Speed, ISO)
- Learn to shoot in MANUAL!!
- BONUS - Practice in the field (Extra hour)
Photography 101 + 102 (8 hour)
- Everything in Photography 101 plus the following:
- Composition (aka how to take beautiful looking pictures)
- Editting (Lightroom and Photoshop)
- One Specialty Photography Lessons (Landscape, Night, Lighting, Portrait, Food, Wedding, etc)
For the intermediate photographers I offer advance photography lessons including:
- Understanding Light
- Understanding Speedlights
- Studio lighting and setup
- Post Processing - Lightroom
- Post Processing - Photoshop
- Landscape photography
- Night photography
- Intro to food photography
- Intro to portrait photography
- Intro to wedding photography
Photography Business Coaching (Contact for Price)
- Starting a photography business
- Learning how to make some side income from photography
- Learn about sales, marketing, finance and managing a photography business
- Make an extra $1000, $10K, $30K or $60K per year from photography
One student - $50/hour
Two students - $30/hour (per student)
Three or more students - $25/hour (per student)
If you would like more information about my Edmonton photography lessons or are interested in my help with taking your photography to the next level you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call me at 780-722-6697.