Position: Photography Assistant
I'm looking for someone to come in 2-3 times a week for an average of 20H a week to help with various things.
- Someone that has some basic knowledge of photography.
- Has a desire to learn about photography and entrepreneurship
- Owns a laptop (Bonus if you own a Mac laptop)
- Owns a camera (Bonus if you own a Nikon)
- Responsible, reliable, dependable, trustworthy
- Is good with computers
- Has their own vehicle
- Over the age of 18
- Bonus points if you are familiar with lightroom, photoshop and/or can do graphic design
Tasks may include
- Assisting with photo shoots Marketing
- Blogging, social media, email list, creating ads
- Updating website Invoicing, emails, job tracking
- Finance tracking
- Photo culling
- Shipping, receiving, errands
- You will be trained in all of the above
- Bonus points and pay raise if you can do graphic design or photo editing
- Base Pay - $11.50-$20 depending on your skills and experience.
- Bonus - There is an employee incentive program to make extra money
- Random work lunches and Friday end of the week drinks.
- You get to listen to music at work. Even enjoy a drink if it’s patio weather.
- Become a better photographer and learn how to run a business
- Work for a cool boss that is pretty easy going and chill
- Send a resume to email@example.com